Basic examinations available
- General Cardiologic Examination: interview with patient, physical examination, results of examinations and recommendations for further therapeutic strategy in a written report.
- ECG: 12-lead electrocardiogram, one of baseline assessments.
- X-ray of thorax: basic examination for screening of cardiac and pulmonary diseases.
- Exercise stress testing: recording of ECG during physical exertion serves for early detection of signs of ischemic heart disease and of latent rhythm disorders. It is also used for quantification of physical mood.
- Echocardiography: ultrasound examination of the heart: assessment of morphology and functionality of the heart, early detection of pathological findings.
- Blood tests:
- level of blood sugar, uric acid, creatine, chloride, sodium, potassium
- liver tests: total and conjugated bilirubin, GMT, ALP, AST, ALT, CK, LD
- assessment of blood lipid concentrations: complete lipid profile
- urine examination
- complete blood count including differential white blood cell count, sedimentation of erythrocytes
Optional examinations available
- Color duplex ultrasound examination of carotic arteries: ultrasound examination of vessels that supply brain. Important in prevention of a stroke.
- Abdomen ultrasound: ultrasound of upper part of abdomen, color duplex examination of abdominal vessels.
- 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure monitoring: monitoring of blood pressure with a mobile recorder. Applicable in patients with fluctuating blood pressure and for monitoring of the effect of antihypertensive therapy.
- 24-hour ECG monitoring: monitoring of ECG with mobile recorder. Applicable in patients with arrhythmias.
- Spirometry: functional assessment of lungs - applicable for example in smokers and patients with allergies.
- Blood vessels examination: ultrasound examination of venous blood flow, pressure measuring on finger arteries, assessment of venous reography, cold test on finger arteries, venous pletyzmography, ultrasound measuring of blood pressure on peripheral arteries, color duplex ultrasound of peripheral arteries and veins.
- Rehabilitation: wide spectrum of rehabilitation techniques including: individual therapeutic physical training (P.T.), P.T. in severe motion disorders, classical and reflex massage.
- Additional biochemical investigations: assessment of serum Fe, CRP, ASO, HBsAg, TSH, T3, FT4.
- Additional hematological investigations: Quick time, PTT, fibrinogen, HTI, TT, D-dimer, AT III, platelets aggregation, trombophilia markers, genetic analysis of congenital trombophilias.
- Blood type and Rh factor:
- Additional serologic investigations: anti HIV, BWR, HCV and EBV
- Psychological ambulance: complex psychodiagnostics of adults, interventions, counseling and prevention of mental disorders especially in patients with cardiovascular diseases, psychosocial training, expert testing and other specific activities.